CO2 Sample Draw Meter
September 18, 2012
O2Meter.com has developed a suite of products for the algae industry to measure and control carbon dioxide and oxygen. Included in the line is their Portable Sample Draw CO2 Meter, designed to measure carbon dioxide in real time in inaccessible areas.
Inside the unit is a battery-operated micro-pump connected to two tubing ports on the side of the unit. When the unit is turned on, the pump draws gas from one tube port and expels it from the other. By connecting tubing to the inlet, you can remotely sample gas. By connecting tubing to both ports, you can create a closed-loop system and return the gas back to the original container.
The battery-operated, portable Sampling Sensor comes in five models: 1%, 5%, 30%, 65% and 100% CO2. All models include a data cable for optional tethered data logging. The backlit LCD can be programed to change color according to CO2 levels.
This data logger is compatible with CO2 Meter’s fully-featured data acquisition system (DAS) software. This software was built from the ground up to allow for easy configuration, data collection, and calibration of your data logger. Available free of charge on CO2Meter.com, the software allows downloading logs, analyzing, and exporting data in report form, and as a CSV file for importation into industry-standard data logging packages.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Ranges / Part Number:
- 1% (0-10,000 ppm)/ CM-0004
- 5% (0-50,000 ppm)/ CM-0057
- 30% (0-300,000ppm)/ CM-0005
- 65% (0-650,000 ppm)/ CM-0051
- 100% (0-1,000,000ppm)/ CM-0006
- Sampling Method: Tube sampling (0.30 liters/minute)
- 2 second measurement cycle
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Size: 5.75×5.6×1.3in (146×91×33mm)